Pharmacy and chemical industry have always been the areas where human beings are striving to explore and have a profound impact on our lives. Because of its product and industry characteristics, it has higher standards in the production, storage, transportation and use. Among them, the transportation is the most difficult part of the whole chain due to the widest distribution and spaces, and the distribution of non-self-employed or even non-direct supplier personnel (secondary subcontracting) in other cities.
Learn how oTMS helps pharmaceutical and chemical companies shift their transportation management from weak to excellent.
1. Must comply with industry standards , such as Good Supply Practice (GSP), Regulations on the Safety Management of Hazardous Chemicals. Consequences of incompliance can be very severe as Chinese regulations framework becomes more mature and enforcement is getting easier with technologies at government disposal.
2. Most of manufacturers product lines include products that require temperature control and/or rates as hazardous goods requiring carriers to provide dangerous good licensed trucks and facilities.
3. Products need to be traceable throughout the whole supply chain from manufacturing to final point of sale. Manufacturers need to be able to recall specific production batch, sold via specific distributors, making inter-enterprise data exchange a key to success.
4. Importance of clear handover points for quality and liability reasons – ability to record actual delivery times and identity of receiving personnel.
A. Order automation;
B. Track & Trace through APP;
C. Dashboard displayed location and temperature;
D. Logistics nodes automatically pushed to consignees;
F. Transparent billing;
G. Carrier assessment digitization; H.Decision-making data.
oTMS Unique Value
1. Sales can acquire accurate real time data anytime
2. Full monitoring of orders in the way, the path, temperature, punctuality, loss of transit and other needs
3. Exception alerts greatly accelerate the response to (potentially) abnormal events
4. Continuous optimization, cost reduction and increasing efficiency
5 100% accurate freight billing can be confirmed within a single day.
6. Strengthen shipment control and carrier process compliance.
7. Route Optimization to take the cost, congestion, CO2 emissons out of the system
8. Outstanding expandability; can fully expand business area, business type, mode of transportation etc. with business growth
9. Effective data capture, in-depth data insight
10. Leading Business Intelligence tool
11. SaaS - low investment, high return, permanent free upgrades
oTMS provides intelligent, innovative, and user-friendly designs which allow me to easily manage all of our logistics needs across China.Learn More
oTMS offers fast turnaround and integrates well with Flux WMS, which helps us better manage the transport process.Learn More
Improve internal and external customer satisfaction via effective transportation process control!Learn More
Get started, NOW!
Leave your information to discuss your requests with our consultants!Solution Consult