Pou Sheng International is the leading retailer and distributor of sportswear and footwear products in China. Pou Sheng was listed on Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2008 (stock code: 3813.HK). Today, its business covers mainland China and Taiwan. Innovation and providing excellent service has always been the business principles for Pou Sheng. It strives to strengthen leading position of the best retailer with quality products and seamless shopping experience through the customized YYsports ecosphere in the sportswear market in China.
With the rising of omni-channel retail strategy, Pou Sheng has been trying to improve its logistics fulfillment capabilities. Since 2015, it has gradually optimized the overall logistics management system to support group development.
oTMS improves the synergy efficiency between Pou Sheng and downstream carriers. It enables Pou Sheng continuing to optimize its omni-channel logistics management and optimize logistics service capabilities.
1) Difficulty in order tracking: It mainly rely on phone calls or emails, which is difficult for logistics personnel (in warehouses, stores and headquarters) to track and control
2) Difficulty in system unified management: Huge amount of carriers with different logistics systems, which make it difficult to integrate and manage the system
3) Disunity of receipts: Use carrier receipts for delivery, which has many styles and hard to unified management
4) Low billing efficiency: Offline bills have difficulties in verification& transportation costs optimization, as well as long billing periods
1) System integration: The integration between oTMS and Pou Sheng oEDI realize information exchange (Pou Sheng ERP, WMS, etc.)
2) Standard platform API: Use multiple platform API interfaces to obtain the logistics status information of multiple carriers
3) Custom-developed printing system
4) On-line billing: Online reconciliation and customized billing mode
1) System integration: realize integrated management of B2B, while accelerating growth business growth
2) Unified order management: Real time visibility of logistics status
3) Unified carrier invoice: Customized invoice printing system to meet Pou Sheng’s requirements
4) Billing efficiency Improvement: Online reconciliation & customized billing mode save transportation costs and shorten billing period, as well as providing data support for transportation cost analysis and optimization